We're serious about "full service": consultation, drafts, final drawings, setting, film creation and after-sales support. In the preliminary graphical stage we have access to everything that is needed to manufacture a product to very high standards. All projects are executed using cutting-edge machinery and equipment. Qualified technicians make your products in accordance with accepted standards and with a high level of precision.
Expect flawless service
- Urgent orders receive expedited handling and delivery
- Individual units, small batches and medium production quantities
- Personal and fast
- Fulfilment of custom specs
- Precision, quality work according to current standards
- Sale of semi-finished goods, such as panels/boards (aluminium anodised, cast acrylic glass)
Our equipment, machines and capabilities
Künkler Industrial Signs GmbH & Co. KG has a variety of specialised equipment for layout, mechanical processing, graphics and screen printing. Modern CNC machines are in use alongside automated screen printing systems with internally developed printing frames.
Some of our machinery and equipment
|As pre-cut part
- CNC circular saw for non-ferrous metals, synthetic materials and acrylic up to 2,000 x 1,300 x 15 mm
- Circular saw for format layouts up to 30,00 x 950 x 6 mm
- Guillotine shears 1,500 x 3 mm
- Cut-off saw 1,000 x 800 mm
- Amada automated CNC stamping and nibbling machine, up to 1,200 x 2,000 mm processing size.
- CNC engraving and milling machines, formats: 350 x 250, 650 x 490, 600 x 600, 800 x 800, 1,200 x 1,000, 2,000 x 1,000 mm; supported by programming stations with network connections to CNC stations.
- Stamping and eccentric presses for manual work
- NC thread-cutting and drilling M2 to M16
- Folding machines up to 1,020 mm width
- Coordinate stud welding M3 to M6/stud press-in device
- CO2 laser for films, synthetics and acrylic
|Graphic, screen printing and digital printing
- PC photo setting systems, including laser exposure 2,400 dpi
- Graphical equipment for creating drafts/final drawings and films
- Digital reproduction camera 800 x 600 mm
- Automated screen printing machines/manual printing systems
- Printing formats: 350 x 180, 1,100 x 700, 1,200 x 800, 1,500 x 1,000, 1,700 x 1,100 mm
- Screen production and automatic screen coating systems 2000 x 1,200 mm
- Copy shop express service for anodised signs 650 x 500 mm
- Film lamination 600 and 1,000 mm widths
- Digital printing