KÜNKLER INDUSTRIESCHILDER
TRADITION AND PASSION

The evolution of a family-owned company

For more than 50 years, Künkler Industrieschilder GmbH & Co. KG has manufactured signs to precise specifications for customers in a wide range of industries.

But it all started very small. In 1959, Egon Künkler founded an engraving business. In 1982 his son Achim joined the firm as Managing Director and rebranded the company as Egon Künkler GmbH Schilderfabrik. The company expanded successfully over the subsequent years. In 1991, a new production hall was constructed next to the existing building.

In 2012, Achim Künkler brought in Andreas Altenburg and charged him with leading the company into the future and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Mr. Altenburg and Achim Künkler work closely together in order to fully meet their customers' expectations and to take the steps that are necessary to retain the company's competitive advantages as it moves into the future.

Customers

Companies in industries such as mechanical and facilities engineering, electrical device manufacture and control and apparatus engineering are some of the typical customer groups served by Künkler Industrial Signs.

 

pdfDownload the KÜNKLER company flyer